Terry Dean is passionate about internet marketing and loves the whole business system of working at home creating valuable courses and books that really genuinely help people.
In this video, Terry gives us 7 reasons why you should sell information online (if you don’t already have a full time business)…
1. It costs almost nothing to get started. All it takes is a hosting account, an autoresponder account, a few software tools and maybe an advertising budgets. I guess maybe $500 or so. A franchise costs $20,000 to $250,000 and most businesses cost far more than online marketing.
2. You can earn passive income. You work on your information product. People keep buying it month after month – your affiliates keep promoting it and the income becomes passive.
3. You can team up with others to co-create products. Experts are willing to be interviewed so that you can sell their knowledge under your name.
4. Margins are ten times higher or more than physical products. You can create an ebook or video for a few pennies per unit and sell it for $10 or $100 depending on the value.
5. You don’t have competitors like other industries. Your customers will buy over and over again (if they like your presentation and the topic) People will only buy one computer or phone once and then won’t buy for years.
6. Information can be delivered in multiple formats. You can turn an ebook into a CD set and then into a video series and then turn it into a workshop or coaching session. (at higher and higher prices)
7. The information business is always booming. People always need to learn new stuff and there are new customers coming into the marketplace all the time.