How To Be A Local Marketing Consultant
Posted by admin
on Nov 20th, 2011 in Sarah Staar
| 0 comments
The Marketing Hermit says:
In the past two years, internet marketers have started to branch out and offer their skills to local businesses as online consultants.
In this video, Sarah interviews Rob Zappone who builds SEO ready websites for local businesses and he reveals how easy it is to make money helping small businesses get new customers.
It’s true that experienced marketers can build websites quickly and charge good money for it.
The hardest part is getting the first group of customers since many marketers are quite good at the technical aspects of building autoresponders and websites and PPC advertising.
If you are a beginner this video might be above your head as they talk about terms like .coms vs .co.uk vs .net and using long tail keywords to bring in new customers.
Rob makes these 3 page websites for $500 or so because these websites are easily found on Google and they work.
He then attaches these websites to the customers website so they can find the main website.
Rob is not technical savvy so he outsources the work to programmers and others who can do the work he can’t do.
Visit Sarah Staar’s website if you want to learn more.
Download My Latest Book Free With MRR:
30 Wickedly Evil Internet Marketing Scams
- Learn A Dozen Ways SEO Experts Rip Off Marketers
- Discover How Affiliate Commissons Are Stolen Daily
- Revealed: The Biggest Scam In The IM Niche
- Find Out How To Stop Paypal & Auction Fraud
- Protect Your Parents & Family From Lottery, 419 and Charity Scams
- Includes Master Resale Rights (you may give it away or even resell to your own customers)
Leave a Reply