How To Reduce Stress
Posted by admin
on Jun 14th, 2011 in Anthony Morrison
| 0 comments
The Marketing Hermit says:
Guess what? The more successful your marketing is, the more there will be demands on your time and the more stressful your business is going to be. That’s just the way it is.
But maybe not. Unless you find out how to deal with stress, being busy will not be an enjoyable experience. In this video, Anthony Morrison talks about his simple method of dealing with stress.
He says that he has a way of having piece of mind due to thinking he forgot things or that things are incomplete.
Anthony uses a notebook to prioritize and write down his ideas. He writes them down, completes them and X them off, giving him a sense of accomplishment.
Make a list of what has to be done and do them in the order of the importance. This significantly reduces Anthony’s stress and makes him far more productivity.
Now he can relax when he is away from his business and it helps him manage his family and friendships as well, which further reduces his stress levels.
Download My Latest Book Free With MRR:
30 Wickedly Evil Internet Marketing Scams
- Learn A Dozen Ways SEO Experts Rip Off Marketers
- Discover How Affiliate Commissons Are Stolen Daily
- Revealed: The Biggest Scam In The IM Niche
- Find Out How To Stop Paypal & Auction Fraud
- Protect Your Parents & Family From Lottery, 419 and Charity Scams
- Includes Master Resale Rights (you may give it away or even resell to your own customers)
Leave a Reply